Tuesday 28 April 2020

Working Digitally - 4) Live Digital Scribing

So this is a new way of working for me, and a lot of us out there, using conference video calls to keep everyone communicating and keep businesses running.

I was asked to capture some live presentations at a 'Dragon's Den' style event for the Future Water Association. I wasn't given much background information than that so was thinking on my feet during the presentations. 

I drew on my Ipad and the program tracked the drawing and can play it back at the end. Each presentation was about 8 minutes long.
There were people joining from all over the world and the businesses shared the short films digitally after the event.


It goes by in a bit of a flash so here is the final image:


And here are a couple more of the other presentations:




No comments: