Tuesday 28 April 2020

Working Digitally - 1) Poster Design

As we're all learning to work remotely I thought I'd share some of the work I've done for groups of people and organisations. These were all designed and executed 'remotely' and supplied as digital files.

I'd say they fall into four categories: Poster design, Illustration, Storytelling and Live Scribing during virtual meetings.

1) Poster design

Process: This is an ongoing dialogue usually over a couple of weeks (depending on the number of stakeholders). First I am briefed on what you want to communicate, I then come up with a draft sketch and we normally have 2 iterations on top of the initial sketch, and after that I draw up the final image.

These were for research projects for various health and social care organisations - they showed the progress made and learnings.





This was a more traditional poster design for a specific messaging campaign:


And this one for a 10 year anniversary celebration:


This was to advertise an organisation's purpose and available services:





No comments: